The mission of TICK TRANSLATIONS, S.L. is to offer quality services of translation and interpretation which are a true reflection of the expectations of each client and other relevant stakeholders. In order to accomplish this, the Management declares and assumes the following principles:
- The final Quality of the services of TICK TRANSLATIONS, S.L., is the result of the planned and systematic actions of PREVENTION, DETECTION, CORRECTION and CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT which are undertaken during the service delivery cycle. The contractual and legal requirements and client expectations are the criteria for establishing the quality benchmark of our products and services.
- Analysis of the internal and external context, to define the strategy of the organization.
- Compliance with all laws and regulations in force, applicable to all activities affecting quality.
- Internal and external communication is a determining factor at all levels of the aspects affecting quality management. We are committed to establishing the mechanisms necessary to ensure that this communication is effective.
- QUALITY is a common task to all areas of TICK TRANSLATIONS, S.L., therefore each area must assume that it is both the client and supplier of the other departments and individuals within the internal organization. Each employee of TICK TRANSLATIONS, S.L., is responsible for the quality of their work. The head of Quality is also responsible for promoting the implementation of the policy and the objectives which have been established and which are consistent with this policy, using audits to verify that these are being followed.
- The application of this policy requires the active integration of the entire staff of TICK TRANSLATIONS, S.L. Thus, the Management considers MOTIVATION and TRAINING to be of the highest priority.